I am running to be your next Representative in Harrisburg. We need someone that is going to stand up for the issues that affect our area, not just toe the party line. Our seniors can never be put at risk the way they have been this spring. Our small businesses and work force need someone that will stand up for them and our schools need a real advocate not someone who takes orders from the party leadership in Harrisburg. I want to be the voice for residents the 163rd.
I hope to earn your support this November.
Who is Mike:
- A volunteer in the community
- Baseball/Softball Coach
- 25-year member of the American Postal Workers Union
- Husband and Proud Father of four
- Insurance Agent
Mike's Top Five:
- Help Small Businesses rebuild
- Support Our Schools
- Support Legislation that helps create good paying jobs
- Work to ensure our community stays a safe place to live
- Help families and seniors stay in their homes by finding alternative revenue streams to offset property taxes
Why I Chose Green and White
vs. Red or Blue
I wanted to be clear that I am not in it for members of only one party, I am in it for all the residents of the 163rd.